Earlier no one used to think about people helping each other online remotely or doing business and jobs remotely with much reasonable cost, ease and comfort. But in this interconnected world anyone can work virtually or remotely to serve any business online.
Virtual Assistants (VA) are self-employed experts, who work for clients from a remote location. With specific skills sets, they can serve multiple clients and work on different projects. They work according to the specifications provided by the client and offer a wide range of affordable services. It is now a vast Industry, as there are multiple Companies and Individuals who are providing staff assistance online for administration, implementation, development and other resolutions.
“You can do it all, but you don’t have to do it all yourself.”
Ymanage is one of the best Industry provides Virtual assistant for the administrative task of yacht management. It also provides VA for development and customization of yacht related software and hosting & domain name services
How can our VA make your business Improve? Admit it – no entrepreneur is a Superman!
Starting out with a VA can be a challenge if you’re not prepared or have clear expectations. Some of the reasons to hire a VA from us are:
- Our VA can improve or drive your business growth by having an extra hand on projects with expertise in a specific skill to make the jobs and tasks more accurate.
- Obviously, you will have the best talent available when there are no geographical restrictions, which gives you access for the world-class talent.
- Hiring VA from us will decrease the operational cost as you can just outsource a particular task. VA could be hired on part-time or full-time bases as per the task allotted.
- VA will reduce the workload like market research, data entry, Email management, Online marketing, Scheduling, call answering etc.
- Provide you the time to concentrate and focus on the core operations and to set new business goals and implement them.
- 24/7 availability makes it easy for you to have your tasks done when you are busy, doing gym, sleeping, or busy in other business or domestic chores.
- It is cost effective as you need to pay as per your requirement, you can end project anytime you want and pay as per task.
They do everything in their business. They ARE the business!!!
Most needed VA’s provide for professional Yacht management by YManage are:
- Email Management/Filtering
- Setting up Autoresponders (Aweber, Mailchimp)
- Booking appointments with clients and following up with clients/customers.
- Receptionist duties (answering occasional calls), Calendar Management and File Management (organizing files using Dropbox etc)
- Database building (e.g. updating email or contact lists on your CRM)
- Research on certain topics for blogposts, newsletters or others
- Hotel and Flight Booking
- Transcription (transcribing voicemail, video or audio, podcasts etc.)
- Taking down minutes of meetings
- Creating basic reports (reports on weekly tasks, deliverables, sales) and Preparing Slideshows (PowerPoint Presentations)
- Liaison between you and other team members
- Recruitment (source for other team members)
- Set-up, manage and update Social Media Accounts.
- Manage your Blog, publish posts on your Blog, filter and reply to comments on your blog, etc.
- Answering support tickets, Blog commenting (to increase links to your site), participating in discussion forums or message boards (more promotion!), etc.
Technical Virtual Assistant: Our technical VA team will help you out in:
- Resolving any sort of issue or bug in YManage software.
- Do customization in case of implementing new ideas within the YManage Software portal.
- Develop anything from scratch in case of new technology advancement.
- Provide hosting with domain name and server.
- Web design and development
- Mobile application development
- Native and hybrid app development
Virtual Project Managers: to handle the teams of Virtual assistant or to handle a local team.
- Coordinate with workforce.
- Manage the tasks and get them done under his supervision on time with accuracy.
- Manage all sorts of communication.
- Manage employee’s attendance, schedule and other stuffs.
- Runs all the projects, do reporting, resolve matters in pipeline, consolidate communication between employee and owner.