We are coming across difficult times, the Corona pandemic is hunting humans and unfortunately lockdown and job losses have quickly led to a rise in crime. Consequently, cyber frauds are also on the rise. Hackers and crackers are using different hacking tricks to breach system security and stealing personal data so we must be aware of the risks.
Why your system is more prone and vulnerable to be breached or hacked:
- Anxiety mounts as a higher number of employees are working from home and cyberattacks are more frequent.
- Employees and employers are not using intranet and are much exposed to the internet full of malware, viruses, ransomware and other cyber frauds.
- No VPNs, low-quality web services with no security, and lack of anti-virus and anti-malware tools make your system more likely to get attacked by hackers.
Let’s have a look at some recent fraud cases:
- On the 1st of March 2020, India and some Asian countries experienced a malware called “Coronavirus Map”, devised by cyber fraudsters that get into personal apps and PCs to steal confidential data such as passwords and bank accounts details.
- On the 7th of March 2020 in the Czech Republic, the hospital of Brno University -set up as a COVID-19 testing hub- was victim of a ransomware attack that caused the disruption of critical operations and many surgeries had to be
No industry or domain is secure at this stage; scams and phishing through PCs, laptops, tabs and mobiles phones are happening on a daily basis. The Yacht Industry is also under real threat since not much has ever been done in terms of cybersecurity.
No matter how critical the situation is, YManage always stands on your side! We have already put in place proper measures and we are well equipped with advanced security solutions and services to stop cyber frauds.
How we help our clients to be safe:
- We provide full-service internet security suite like anti-virus, anti-malware, etc.
- Keep your software updated.
- Strengthen your network with VPN services.
- Provide SSL/TLS services to ensure proper authentication and data integration.
- Encryption and decryption services and tools.
- RSID based authentication and security system.
- A physical and digital security system as hardware, software and firmware.
- Provide SSO (Single Sign ON) authentication services for websites, portals and other apps and accounts.
- Securely manage your social accounts and passwords.